These Easter-inspired DIY mason jars are quite easy to make and will come in handy all throughout the summer! You may already have some supplies lying around the house and need to purchase the rest. This will be the most talked about centrepiece in your household! Just add some tea lights or fresh-cut flowers from the garden to the jar! Now, let’s get crafty!
- 3 pint-sized mason jars
- Craft glue
- Any non-toxic spray paint in any pastel colour (soft blue, yellow and white)
- Hemp twine
- Paint marker in pink, orange and black
- Clean mason jars to remove residue
- Spray paint jars and wait until dry between coats until opaque
- After fully dry, add glue to the neck of the jar
- Wrap twine around the neck of the jar until covered and glue the ends to finish
- Draw an upside-down orange triangle for the beak of the bird or chick and draw a round pink nose for the rabbit.
- Use the black marker to add some whiskers to the bunny and eyes to all three jars
- P.S.: You can also fill these with Easter candy and use in alternative to Easter baskets.
Photo Credit ⒸSmartMagPa.com