Valentine’s Day is coming! Are you looking for a gift for someone special? These homemade gummies are the perfect gift for the occasion; especially when they are allergy free, gluten free and vegan! The recipe is simple and the gummies are so delicous that you might want to keep them for yourself! 😉
1 cup fruit juice of your choice
2 tablespoons gelatine (or agar agar powder for vegan option)
3 tablespoons agave syrup
1) Pour fruit juice in a saucepan
2) Add gelatine and mix it.
3) Heat the liquid slowly until the gelatin has completely dissolved and it’s no longer grainy.
4) Add agave syrup while keeping on mixing
5) Pour the mixture into the silicone mold and let it cool. Refrigerate 1 night.
6) Remove the mold from the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature for 3 hours. Unmold and enjoy!