DIY Pineapple Floral Vase
Posted on July 24, 2015 by Petit Lapin in Arts & Crafts, Inspiration
Learn how to make your own exotic pineapple flower arrangement for the ultimate centrepiece at any event. Just follow these quick and easy steps…
- Start by cutting off the pineapple’s head
- Cut around the head of the pineapple
- Using a spoon, scoop out the insides and empty into a bowl
- Fill the pineapple up 3/4 of the way with water
- Start decorating your new vase with flowers!
P.S.: Instead of discarding the fruit, you may use it when making a fruit salad for your party!
Photo credit Ⓒ Bespoke-Bride.com & Ⓒ Instagram @SincerelyJules