Summer Flower Popsicles
Posted on June 27, 2015 by Petit Lapin in Allergy Free Recipes, Sweets
In only 5 minutes, add a dash of creativity to a warm summer day with these unique edible and organic flower popsicles. They are perfect for any bridal shower, tea party, or garden wedding! All you need are a some popsicle molds and a few simple ingredients!
- 16 ounces of cold water
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 ounce of orange blossom water
- 1 drop of natural sweetener (stevia, honey or agave syrup)
- 1 handful of organic edible flowers (rinse and remove petals)
- Take out your popsicle molds and make sure you have enough room in the freezer
- Mix water, orange blossom water and lemon juice together
- Add sweetener and lightly stir
- Pour the mixture into the molds and freeze without sticks or petals for one hour
- After 1 hour, remove molds from the freezer and push petals into each mold with the help of a popsicle stick. Make sure flowers are scattered throughout the pops. Put popsicle stick in.
- Freeze for 3 hours until solid and enjoy!
You can even add a ribbon to the popsicle stick if you’re feeling extra creative!
Photo credit Ⓒ FamilyFreshCooking.com